Wednesday, August 24, 2011

London

We spent yesterday and today roaming the streets of London. I'm super jetlagged and tired, but my impression of London is that:

a) everyone is REALLY nice
b) it's super clean - I've barely seen any litter
c) men here wear pink and purple like it ain't no thang.

Today I woke up way too early and we all headed out for a traditional English breakfast. As a big fan of bacon, beans, and mushrooms I was pretty excited about it.






Then we went to the Camden Market, which was HUGE and full of treasures. I bought myself a jingly bracelet for 50 pence.






'
We spent the afternoon having delicious English tea with scones, clotted cream, cucumber sandwiches, and 5 different cakes. I'm pretty sure scones with clotted cream and jam are my new favorite thing.






Greece tomorrow!

xo,
R

4 comments:

  1. no pic of the bracelet? for shame!
    ps, best blog name EVER.
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree! i want a pic of the bracelet

    the food looks amazinggggg

    miss yous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE blogs LOVE you!! Keep it up! i'll be checking often...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second that this is the best blog name EVER. And this post makes me miss London SOOOOO much. And it also makes me sooooo hungry. People knock on British food, and, yes, some of it is pretty gross (BOILED meat with no flavor? No thanks), but there's a lot of food that's really good. English breakfasts are my favorites! London also has some of the BEST Chinese food I've had. Mmmmmmm. Hungry.

    ReplyDelete