Sunday, September 11, 2011

London, take 2!

Nadia met me in London for the second leg of my trip. It was so lovely having a little piece of home! We took it a little easy since N was pretty jetlagged and I was really tired, but still fit in a lot of fun.

We stumbled upon a grocery store that stocked American food. It was the first place in Europe I saw that had Mexican food!


We went to Portobello Market, which is in Notting Hill, and yes it looks just like the movie with Hugh Grant! The market was sort of like a giant flea market with tons of knick knacks and cool clothes.





We stopped by a pub for lunch, where I had my first steak and ale pie. IT WAS AMAZING.



After lunch we wandered through Soho and checked out chinatown.





The next day we took a bus all the way out to Stonehenge. I always assumed it was huge, but actually it was... not. It was reasonably sized.






Nadz and I had a romantical date at an Indian restaurant. Delicious! But not as spicy as I'm used to.



We're in Dublin now, and EXHAUSTED because we went out last night and only got 3 hours of sleep. Totally worth it.

xo,
R

1 comment:

  1. Yay i love the blog! And the two of you!!! the trip is looking fantastic randi my girl. Hope the rest is great! I'll be reading! give your selves some big hugs for meeeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete